Two minutes into my workout yesterday I threw in the towel. I just.could.not.do.another.minute. I tried twice to jump back into it, but nothing could persuade me finish the cardio workout, which is usually one of my favourites. As I jumped on the treadmill (I thought it would be rude to leave Scott working out alone), I started listing all the reasons T25 has fallen from my good graces.
- Every (well almost every) workout starts with high knees, high knees on toes, controlled jog and fast high knees.
- It’s usually followed by a lunge progression, moving into squats. The exception is ab intervals which skips the lunges, but still has the squats, only they involve punching your stomach. Uh-huh.
- It’s 25 minutes five days a week. Except it’s 50 minutes on Friday. And there’s also a 6th workout on Sunday
- His team often struggles with the workout which can sometimes make the workout feel impossible.
- It works. And so I’ll wake up today and get back into it.