We’ve got a full week and then some until Mother’s Day but I’ve been bugging Scott that I deserve and AMAZING Mother’s Day gift this year so he asked me to make a list of ideas of what constitutes AMAZING!
- A gift certificate for a pedicure or massage along with an edict about making sure that I use it within a certain time period (gives the Nordic spa gift certificate from her in-laws with some serious side eye since she keeps forgetting to use that!)
- A new purse that might be able to carry a diaper or two but by no means is a diaper bag.
- A shoe shopping spree especially since a DSW Outlet just opened in the city
- Some quality sunglasses and a hat or two because two kids plus summer mean this office dweller is going to be outside a heck of a lot more than she’s use to.
- Time (and money) for hobbies. Whether it’s a yoga pass, a photography course or a gym membership, it would be nice to recognize I’m a person with interests outside of cleaning and child rearing.