We’ve spent the week processing the loss of my grandfather. While I know I still have miles to go in the grieving process, I also know I need a break from it, so I’m looking forward to the weekend.
- Going for ice cream. We’ve done very little of that this summer
- Setting up the pool in the backyard, with the sprinkler, the big umbrella and lots of liquids. It’s going to be plenty hot this weekend.
- Playing some games with Scott on the patio in the evening.
- Get some reading done. It bothers me to have a book unfinished.
- Sleep. Definitely not enough of that lately!