Is it Friday? Oh good. This week was long. Between trying to fend off the kid’s cold, it being a short week after a busy long weekend and M having more boot issues. But here are the things I’m hoping to accomplish this weekend
- Measure out and plan furniture locations for doing the grand gym/office/playroom/guest room switcheroo
- Decide (by measuring and planning… I’m sensing a theme) if I want the wall unit from my grandparents place to replace our IKEA bookshelves.
- Plan (without measuring anything other than temperature) when we are going to the corn maze
- Clean garage. Again. Related to the next item.
- Start Christmas shopping. This may titles Friday but I’m finishing the interrupted post at 5:45 on Saturday morning and having looked outside on my way to sooth a crying baby, I saw snow on the ground. Snow. The flaking white stuff we haven’t seen in about 6 months. I know it will melt but at least it’s a reminder to get all that shopping done?